Following the UPTIME INSTITUTE COVID-19 Research Report regarding the advise of Deep Cleaning and Sanitization of Critical Rooms because latest Coronavirus Pandemic, we design a New Service of Deep Cleaning + Disinfection for Data Centers.
CRITICAL ROOMS SANITIZATION BENEFITS
Additionally to the benefits described in Technical Cleaning, New Sanitization Service add:
- Avoids the sanitization by unqualified staff that may caused systems shut downs
- Minimizes the general level of alive contamination
- Disinfects with UV-C the more touched parts like handles of doors, switchers, etc.
- Cancells alive contamination before entring at floor level
- Manages the Level of Dust and Corrosion to be under the recommended levels
- Adds Ozone to the ambient to kill suspended viruses
Picture VR360 of real Critical Room Sanitization
CRITICAL ROOMS SANITIZATION PROCESS
New Service includes a Deep Technical Cleaning focused in Dust Removal plus Disinfection of the Critical Rooms:
Proffessional Deep Technical Cleaning
- Removing the maximum quantity of Dust, both in the Air as required in 2011 Gaseous and Particulate Guidelines and ISO 14644-1 but also in all Surfaces as described in Technical Cleaning.
- Deep Vacuum under Raised Floor and Ventillation Grills of the IT Equipment with HEPA Filters 0.3 µm.
- Sanitization of all surfaces with Approved Disinfection Products by the WHO, EPA and Local Laws, i.e. Spanish Ministry of Health (anexo 1. Desinfectantes con acción viricida autorizados en España)
- Installation of Contamination Control Mat in the doors, that incorporates BIOMASTER, with silver-based antimicrobial additives.
- Installation of Contamination Control Card next to the entry doors to control the level of Dust in the air and Corrosion during the next 6 months.
Disinfection using UV-C
- Individual Disinfection with UV-C of the more touched parts in the room like handles of Room and Cabnets Doors, Switchers, Panic Bars, Exit and Alarm Buttons, Railing to access raised floor high, etc.
- Dirt can even been observed under UV light!
- Eyes must be protected and not aimed directly at people.
General Disinfection with Ozone
- Using special Ultraviolet light bulbs for a General Air Disinfection with Ozone.
- Ozone Safely alters the molecular structure of offensive micro-organisms
- Need to keep Concentration Level below the values recommended by the WHO and the Laws such as Directive 96/62/EC
- Main Benefits of using Ozone in Critical Rooms:
- Works in areas with high HUMIDITY
- Works in a wide range of TEMPERATURES
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY creating no hazardous waste!
NEED A QUOTATION?
Please fill the following information regarding your Technical Cleaning Project:
[contact-form-7 id=”1929″ title=”Need a Quotation?”]
TECHNICAL CLEANING REFERENCES
- APPLE in UAE
- DIFC – Dubai Government in UAE
- ABU DHABI Police in UAE
- HSBC in UAE
- ETISALAT in UAE
- BP in Irak
- STC in Saudi Arabia
- DEUTSCH TELECOM in Saudi Arabia
- UNIVERSIDAD DE GUADALAJARA in Mexico
- Energy and Minery Ministry in Peru
- INTERXION Spain and France
- CONTINENT 8 in Gibraltar
- TELEFONICA in Spain
- COLT in Spain
- EQUINIX in Spain
- EUROPEAN UNION TRADE MARK in Spain
- INDRA in Spain
- CARREFOUR in Spain
- BANK OF SABADELL in Spain
- BBVA Bank in Spain
- LA CAIXA BANK in Spain
- PROCTER & GAMBLE in Spain