Vibration Data Center Download Data Sheet: Individual Suspensions
Vibration Data Center Control Suspensions designed to minimize Vibrations in IT devices. Installed under existing or new racks, useful for Isolate in Legacy and New Development Data Centers. Following the ASHRAE T.C. 9.9. STRUCTURAL AND VIBRATION GUIDELINES FOR DATACOM EQUIPMENT CENTERS.
Patented Solution designed for Data Center Isolation against external Vibrations:
- Civil Works or Data Center growth
- Nearby Emergency Generators
- InRow and CRAC units
- Railways or Heavy Traffic
- Seismic Hazard (medium-low level)
Installation on live Data Centers by our trained team upon request.
Vibration Data Center: PROPERTIES
- Innovative design manufactured with a heavy duty spring element supplemented with 100% stainless steel energy absorbers
- Design totally metallic according Data Centers FIRE protection standards.
- Triple Vibration Isolation:
- Damping at a very low frequency: 4.5 Hz at nominal load
- Isolation of high frequencies by elastomeric M1 Class sole upon request. This sole is non-slip and ensures the protection of raised floor.
- Incorporation of safety dampers for overload up to 10 times the nominal load
- 99% Vibration absorption between 100 Kg and 1,500 Kg from 50 Hz
- Limited lateral displacement and ring 100% stainless steel lateral energy absorber
- Total level of the rack once installed
- Dielectric nonconductive to avoid currents leakages
- Different dock adaptors to fix to the rack depending of vendor and model
- Easy fixing to any rack in the market
- Very low resonance frequency during a wide range of loads supported
Vibration Data Center: DIMENSIONS
|Reference||Nominal Load (Kg)||Natural Frecuency (Hz)||Free height H (mm)||Metric Thread||Height under max load H’ (mm)|
954900 – S1
M10 a M20*
* customized manufacture available UNC and BSW upon request